We are a private grantmaking foundation that funds innovative models for change in three program areas: Collaborative Networks, Environmental Sustainability, and Community Revitalization.
- We believe in the power of collective intelligence
- We actively seek collaborations, not branding
- We work upstream to address root causes
- We seek to reduce fragmentation and increase cohesion
- We value a relational approach
- We support reflection and learning
Letter from Executive Director, Jennie Curtis