Systems Thinking • Co-created Solutions • Network Action
With the intent to contribute to a more equitable, vibrant and sustainable world, the Garfield Foundation supports changemakers, via grants and advising, to deliver greater impact through systems understanding and networked action.
- In the power of collective intelligence
- Understanding whole systems offers greater insight for leveraged actions
- Solutions to complex problems accelerate through thoughtful collaboration
- Systems change is sustained only when it is inclusive
- Experimenting, reflecting and learning informs effective strategies